Spotted this on Lee & Baz’s blog. A challenging video.
Are you helping?
Rather than just slagging off the embarrassing, socially inept street preacher it’d be better for me to be constructive.
I try and live my whole life serving God. I hope that lots of the little things I do actually, in some tiny way, ‘help’:
- eating dinner with my family
- taking time to listen to a friend at work
- playing footy with the lads on a Monday night
- being an advocate for disempowered young people
- sharing my experience with a trainee youth worker
- praying with someone who’s stressed
- popping in for 10 minutes to see a friend
- taking Anya swimming
- writing a blog post(!?)
- taking time out the day to meditate on who God is
- writing to a politician about the situation in Palestine
The list goes on. How are you helping?