You can click on the image to see it properly. I am using it courtesy of Dave Walker at CartoonChurch.
Does this resonate with anybody? Lessons I have learnt about serving in church (these principles can equally effectively be applied to serving at work or in your family etc):
- only help if you’re gonna do it with the right attitude
- say ‘no’ more than you say ‘yes’
- don’t arrange flowers
- think about the different things you do – have a deep think about the different things you do – if there is anything you do that you think you shouldn’t be doing then….don’t do it!
- don’t ever think you’re better than anybody else
- try and get involved with anything that involves food
- don’t do things just because they have always been done
- be innovative and forward thinking in every aspect of service
- enjoy being part of your church!